Sunday 4 April 2010

Cake Display - isn't it stunning ?


One of our purchasers of a CAKE silicone bakeware moulds has been making some stunning and unusual display pieces as pictured above. We think they're really clever ! You can find them in her Ebay Shop if you want to have a look along with other shabby & chic items.


The Cake (word) mould has been SO popular, that we're pleased to announce we'll be introducing more words moulds in the coming months. We're starting to produce HAPPY, BIRTH and DAYS moulds - so you'll be able to make several longer word cakes - such as CAKE DAYS, HAPPY DAYS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY CAKES, PAY DAY amongst others. We're hoping that these new words moulds will be available from early July.

6 comments:

  1. I have just purchased this mould from ebay hence how I found your blog, moulds with EID would be good too and I can't wait for it to arrive, totally fab , looking cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    thank you for posting. EID ? I'm not sure I understand....

    We've got the HAPPY, BIRTH and DAYS moulds coming in July along with many other new styles.

    We do hope to expand on the word moulds - mainly with individual letters. However, that's likely to be next year before we get that far. Tooling costs for moulds are expensive and we've just created a load of new ones.

    You can find the current range at www.siliconemoulds.com and the new ones will all go on there too as soon as available.

    I'm sure you'll love your new mould. There is a tutorial for it if you need it.

    All the best

    Sarah-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sarah
    EID is the Islamic festival http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_ul-Fitr
    celebrated twice per year a mould with EID would be welcomed , myself and many of my Islamic friends would buy one for EID DAY celebrations. Just an Idea.

    I have made my CAKE will update my blog now it pictures for you to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.

    You will be able to get the letters you need from our new moulds that are coming in July.

    Hopefully by spring next year at the latest, we hope to be able to produce and sell individual letters so you can make whatever words you want. This is something we are already working on - but will take some time....

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed my blog and found it useful. Please do leave any comments you may have - your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for visiting !